This makes me want to learn to cook. Then I remember, I'm an expert at burning popcorn.
And Fish Bowls.
Right next to my favorite street in the 2nd Arrondissement.
I bought a cute door handle. 3rd Arrondissement.
I love Parisian odds and ends also in the 3rd Arrondissement.
My Fourth Grade Art Project, On Steroids in the 3rd Arrondissement.
See what I have to avoid every day?
And you wonder why I my first word in Italian was "strawberry"...
A patisserie for every street, or nearly.
Chocolate in sculpture form, does it get any better than that?
5th Arrondissement, Rainy Day. Teaaaa.
Perfectly cute packaged jars of confiture. Lovely.
Wine. In the 5th Arrondissement.
Typical French Deliciousness. On what I believe is the Ile St. Louis.
My old lady soul hides on the Ile. St. Louis.
I believe those hanging things are bills of euros.
What do dentists have to do with shoes?
The French Way.
Night Time in the First Arrondissement: Intense Advertisement of Shiny Shoes.

No comments:
Post a Comment